Plug Type (NEMA 6-15P): This appliance uses an NEMA 6-15P standard size power plug; it's designed for a 240V 15A household power supply. Please verify that your home's power supply is compatible with this appliance before purchase.
- Effectively cools up to 7,700 BTU's per hour.
- 3.5kW electric heater can heat up to 12,000 BTU's per hour
- Suitable for rooms of up to 300 sq. ft.
- Increased dehumidification capacity helps maintain lower moisture levels in rooms, keeping guests comfort in mind.
- Allow guests to tailor the room temperature to their desired level with the seven button touch pad control console.
- Removable condenser shroud permits convenient access to coils for regular cleaning, and includes washable, pull-out filters
- 7-5/8" projection from wall to front of unit provides low-profile, space-saving design.
- All units are 100% run-tested at the production facility in Tennessee, and proudly assembled in America.
- Includes an RF antenna for remote control
- Equipped with filter drier for sealed system refrigerant to ensure lifespan of compressor by removing moisture and inhibiting acid formation.
- Unit will automatically activate fan motor and heater to prevent freezing when temperatures of 40 degrees Fahrenheit are sensed.
- Monitor up to 170 individual PTAC units wirelessly through a single interface; ideal for hotels, apartment complexes, or multiple properties.
- R-410A Refrigerant: Liquid agents contained within the coils of an air conditioner are what make cooling possible. R-410A is the eco-friendly refrigerant of the future. Recently recognized by the EPA, R-410A contains no bromine or chlorine, and consequently will not harm or deplete the ozone, like previous refrigerants.
- DigiSmart® Control Board: Each unit is furnished with the proprietary DigiSmart® control and energy management system. All Amana PTACs can be wirelessly connected to a central monitoring location for superior energy savings and diagnostics. With Property Management and Front Desk Management Software, energy costs can be significantly offset through programmable temperature limits and automated maintenance notifications. These features help sustain EER and prolong the life of the unit.
- Energy-Efficiency: An Amana PTAC's efficiency is evaluated by its Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER), a measurement system developed by the EPA. It is defined by BTU cooling output of a typical season divided by the total energy input in watt-hours during the same period. The higher the number, the greater energy efficiency. Amana packaged units have a EER rating of up to 11.7, creating significant energy cost savings for years to come.
- Quiet Comfort: To minimize undesirable operation noise, Amana has acoustically engineered their units to include an indoor tangential fan and a two-speed indoor motor to promote even airflow, while the two-speed outdoor fan reduces overall sound levels. With a Sound Transmission Class (STC) of 28, these units are certain to provide a tranquil, comfortable environment for all.
- BTU Cooling: 7700
- BTU Heating: 12000
- Cooling Area: 300 Sq. Ft.
- Moisture Removal (Pints Per Hour): 1.7
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Control Type: Electronic
- Display Type: Digital
- Height: 38-1/4"
- Width: 35-1/2"
- Nominal Width: 36"
- Depth: 35-1/2"
- Voltage: 230V
- Amperage: 3.5A
- Wattage: 658W
We guarantee the best prices! If you find a better price, we will match it.
This excludes any special sales or discounts provided.